Ebbisham has a thriving social life ....
Events are organized throughout the year and include dances with live music, quiz nights, family social events, Cook-Offs, discos and barbeques, Dodgeball tournaments etc., which are usually open to all members and their guests. Firm favourites at Ebbisham are the regular quiz nights:-
- Take place at approximately 6 week intervals. Teams consist of up to 4 people.
- Entry is £2.50 per head.
- Table numbers are limited, so it is advisable to book early. A list is kept behind the bar.
- No team? Don't worry, come along anyway. There is often a team needing an extra person or two.
- The quizzes usually consist of 6 rounds taken from the usual selection of categories - Sport, Art & Literature, Pictures, Music, Food (including tastings), General Knowledge, Films, Current Affairs, etc. Special rounds are added from time-to-time when suitable events coincide.
- The sessions start at 8.00pm, but it is advisable to arrive early to secure the best seats.
For details and dates of any events, please check the Diary, and club noticeboards for details.
To book call 01372 720647, email firstname.lastname@example.org