- The squash section is affiliated to England Squash and has achieved Silver Club Status.
- Teams compete in the Surrey leagues. Club championships are held annually for squash and racketball, and monthly leagues are organised for both sports. The club also hosts open tournaments for adults and juniors, including mini-squash.
- Full members may play at any time on payment of court fee, represent the club in matches and enter leagues and tournaments.
- Off-peak members may only play at off-peak times (i.e. before 5.00pm and after 9.30 pm on weekdays and any time at weekends) on payment of court fee. They may enter tournaments, but may not play in leagues or teams.
- Adult club sessions take place on Saturdays (5.00 to 8.45pm) and on occasional mid-week club nights for squash and on Fridays (6.00 to 8pm) for racketball.
- Juniors are classified into two groups - restricted and unrestricted. Restricted juniors play at junior sessions (Saturday afternoons 1.00 - 4.00pm), where they play games and receive coaching. They may also play at off-peak times on payment of junior court fee. Unrestricted juniors (by invitation) may in addition play in senior teams and tournaments and join the leagues.